Thursday, May 15, 2008

The latest Sakura fabrics

We recently had a shipment of the Sakrua range from Max New arrive. They were so immensely popular that I had to get more. These are beautiful pastel prints and I would love to make a lanterns of light quilt with them (if I ever get the time - see below). I spent yesterday loading them up on the site and Ann is now busy cutting them into packs getting ready for the Sydney Show.
Our fat quarter packs are also popular at the Show so I have had great fun designing new packs. Keep an eye out for a new yellow pack and a pretty floral pack. I'll post the photos as soon as we have them together.

A restock of the Australian Patchwork Animals arrived. I love this book. It is full of really stylish yet fun ideas. There are plenty of thinks you could make for overseas visitors (or a great gift for an overseas patchworker).

We have the full range of Bulurru fabrics including two that have just been released: Bush Fruit Dreaming and Heart of My People .










I have just got off the phone with Sally from the Rivendale Collection. We are getting in some lovely stitcheries and patchwork patterns of hers. Keep an eye out for them when they arrive.

No comments: