Sunday, June 1, 2008

Willowberry Winter

We launched our latest Block of the Month - the beautiful Willowberry Winter Designed by Sue Daley.



It's been a busy weekend. Saturday saw Chris and I busy packing the crates for the Sydney show - which is just over two weeks away. They are looking much healthier now all chock a block full of fabric. Ann is still busy cutting, folding and tying all of our new fat quarter bundles together.


Sunday I had the chance to work on my fat quarter quilt featuring the pretty fabric by Susan Branch. It has been ages since I had the chance to quilt. I have been stretching myself

We are in the process of upgrading the shop software so there were a couple of hiccups on Friday and over the weekend. Hopefully they have all been fixed now and there are no more dreaded 404 errors. Thanks to those of you who let us know about the problems.

No comments: