Monday, December 8, 2008

We have a winner plus the next competition.

Following our giveway competition last week, Kerry (Forever Friday) was the one selected from the draw. Can you please e-mail me your details so I can sent the pack to you. Our next competition - in celebrate of Sue's quilt as you go hexagons is to send us a photo of your quilt as you go hexagon project. It could be a Christmas decoration, a bag or a mat - just e-mail to prizes@busythimbles.com.au If you don't have a pattern - check back soon - Sue will be posting a special one up. We will have some great prizes to give away just in time for Christmas.

I have been busy this week working on a quilt for Homespun. I love working with flannels. This will be a very simple mens brick quilt - warm and snuggly. It is always strange though working for the magazines as they need the quilts so far ahead. Summer is a odd time to be working with flannel!


My lovely Thomas turned three this week, so I had the weekend "off" so to speak and spent the weekend preparing for the birthday party. Note the shirt change between making the cakes and eating them!
How are you going with Christmas ideas? I loved this pattern from Material Possessions. - embroidered with the saying "People who don't believe in Santa get underwear for Christmas".

No comments: