Friday, September 5, 2008

Boy oh Boy


It was such a lovely day on Monday, Cameron and I sat out in the Spring sun and worked on the American Primer Jelly Roll quilt.

Yesterday the Boy oh Boy fabric samples arrived. I have designed a very textural quilt based on these fabrics. I am keen to get started but there have also been a lot of fabric and patterns come in so I will have to wait until everything is loaded up. Chris will come over tomorrow and hopeful we will be caught up.

We have also been working on a new website redesign. We are adding a quilters question section so I have started writing answers for that. If you have any quilting questions, let us know and we'll see if we can answer it.

Sue Daley's new quilts arrived this week for photography. They are just beautiful with wonderful embroidery and paper piecing.


We will swap over to the new site next week. It will be great to get the new logo up.

No comments: