Saturday, August 30, 2008

In a spin

On Wednesday I did a class with Robyn making a pinwheel quilt. These pinwheels are like prarie points. I have adapted the pattern so it is singled bed sized for Thomas. He loves the clothing labels so I hope he will like the 3D feel. I am using the recess fabric from American Jane.

I have spent a lot of time re-arranging the shop. With all the new stock that has come in, I have had to find space to put it all! In all the re-arranging I decided the Japanses panel fabric would be fantastic for adding to my tumbling blocks quilt which is slowly coming together. I have also managed a little time in the evenings to work on my Coffee Quilt.

I received an e-mail from Margaret who designed the wonderful afternoon Tea quilt below. It came third in the show - congratulations.
Here is another fabulous quilt created by Magali in France.

Cameron is helping me write this blog (well he is asleep on my chest). He is very happy there and cries every time I put him down. They are only little for such a short time.

No comments: