Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Sneak Peak


We are busy at the moment gearing up for Darling Harbour. Judy and I have been busy sewing away . Above is my current project made from Mill House Inn. I love the plums in this fabrics range - so rich and wonderful. This quilt will have a mix of piecing and appliqué.
And I have two tops finished as well.

Above is the Oh so easy quilt re-made using Happy Camper. I really like this pattern and I think it would be such a cute cot quilt.
I have been lovingly wondering water to do with the Old Primrose Inn Layer Cake. It has a wonderfully soft palette. When I saw a quilt top that Danielle Tebb had made with Evening Mist - I knew that the bricks pattern would be perfect! This is definitely a make in an evening type of quilt.

Now we just have to clear off the quilting machine and start quilting!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I still haven't decided what to make with my Old Primrose Inn jelly roll but your quilt is very pretty.