Monday, May 10, 2010

Dreaming of Paris

I know you all like it when your parcels arrive in the mail. We have the same thing when the deliveries arrive. Well today when I came back from the post office there were six huge parcels waiting for us.

When I opened them up what did I find but the pre-release of latest fabrics from Robyn Pandolf - Rue Saint Germain. I was hoping these would arrive before Darling Harbour so I was thrilled that they arrived so soon.

The fabrics are just magnificent. Four pretty toile fabrics, two magnificent cameo borders, four beautiful bouquet prints and such lovely co-orindates. I just wanted to start sewing!

Beautiful blues, roses, greens and a lovely latte colour - Oh they are so wonderful!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

What a fabulous collection! It's a tough job you folks have there.