Thursday, May 6, 2010

New competition, a winner and even more specials

Well we are steadily getting ready for Darling Harbour next month. Judy and I have been quilting and Ann and I have been cutting fat quarter bundles. So how about we combine them into one competition! Just post a comment on you favourite quilt this month telling us why you like it. We'll give our favourite comment a fat quarter bundle.

Don;t forget our on-line sale is in full swing we have added some lovely reproduction fabrics, Mary Rose and Yuwa fabrics and some bright Moda print. Check them all out here.

Finally a winner from last months competition - One for a wish - I loved your Rural Jardin Quilt. It is so effective - everyone else you can check it out here. I loved your little helper as well. I have two of those! Please click on the logo to go to the store and use to contact us form to send us an e-mail with your address.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I like the quilt made from a Verna layer cake. It is such lovely range ... I like everything I've seen made from it.