Thursday, July 24, 2008

Plenty of projects

Cameron has received such lovely well wishes from everyone. I have been losing a fair bit of time each day just staring at him. It is amazing how quickly they change.

I have been talking to Robyn from Patchwork and Stitching about some projects for their upcoming issues. I am planning to make a quilt for Cameron that will go in Patchwork and Stitching. Tim from Llyod Curzon has sent me a a lovely pack of fat quarter flannels from their Woolies Light range. They have been with me about two weeks now and I'll use some of the fabrics from that for Camerons quilt I will also make a ladies quilt for Quilter Companion. The headers for the Woolies flannel also arrived today. I am going to make a double/queen size mans' flannel quilt for Homespun so I'll have to pick out the colours for that in the next couple of days.

I have had a change to do some sewing the past few days and I have almost finished binding the Summer Fresh quilt which is good as it is due in next week.

We have also got more of Sally Giblin's patterns in. Her patterns have been really popular since we started stocking them a month ago. They will be loaded up shortly and I have been busy getting a number of the advertisements sorted out.


No comments: