Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not long now

I have spent the week tidying up the store and organising everything so hopefully Ann can find her way around while I am in the hospital. I go in Friday unless he comes earlier. I have three bags packed, one for the delivery, one for the hospital stay and one full of projects that I am rather optimistic that I will get finished (or at least some time to get into). I have got the binding onto my summer fresh quilt so that is a good start.



I have also had the chance to chat to a couple of the designers, Sue Daley and Sally Giblin and there are plenty more wonderful patterns on the way.
I have also been finishing off some projects. Two were sent off for Handmade's Quick Christmas Edition. I have been having fun with my nieces and nephews making Christmas decorations. This on is by Callum.


It has also been a great opportunity to get some fun things loaded onto the site. The bamboo batting from the show has been loaded up. This is so soft and silky, it will made wonderful inners for quilts. I have also got the lamifix loaded up. This nifty coating is like iron on plastic. It is great for bags and home decorating projects, as you can just wipe it down to keep it clean.

No comments: