Sunday, August 17, 2008

Afternoon Tea


Here is a copy of the photo of my projects in the latest edition of Handmade. They are madefrom the Afternoon Tea range by RJR fabrics. I loved them as soon as I saw them and when they arrived I had to drop everything and start sewing. The projects have just been published in Handmade called "Best China".

I have also recently been sent a photo that one of my customers (above) made using these fabrics. Isn't this just amazing!

Chris and I went to T2 at Hornsby on Friday for their delicious teas. Here we are having a Morrocan Mint Tea and Ultimate Chai.

Judy also dropped around for a cuppa and to see Cameron

I have had a bit to time this week to get some sewing done. I have appliquéd two of the coffee cups plus broken open on of the American Primer Jelly Rolls to start on a quilt. I'll post pictures soon.


No comments: