Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Visiting Dayview

Cameron and I went out to Dayview textiles today to see the latest range of stuff and have a browse through the warehouse. Here he is with Roy, giving an opion on the upcoming ranges. There is some lovely stuff coming out from RJR fabrics next year including a lovely redwork series and a cute applique panel. Coming out sooner is the new Robyn Pandolf range and a lovely Baltimore Cheater series. I can't wait until they come in.

I can home with a car full of fabric - what fun. Plenty of flannels, a pile of cotton supreme and some lovely kids brights. Plenty of work ahead now to get them all loaded up.
I spent yesterday getting up to date on my orders with suppliers. There will be some lovely patterns coming in for Jelly Rolls and charm packs.
Tomorrow Judy and I (and Cameron) are going off to the stitches and Craft show. This is the first time I haven't exhibited since I started the shop. It will be fun to just wander around and enjoy it.

No comments: