Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lovely Lunch



Mum and I took the morning off and went to see the Bienale at the Art Gallery. I certainly enjoyed looking at the artworks. We had a lovely walk through the Botanical Gardens and a delicious lunch to celebrate Cameron's birth at Cafe Sydney. The weather was perfect - Sydney is a wonderful place to live. It is hard to believe it is winter!

On the patchwork front, I managed to finish scanning all the new fabrics. I had a call about my latest project in Handmade. They are lovely placemats made with the Afternoon Tea range. Hopefully my magazine will turn up tomorrow.

I have managed to draft up the pattern for the Christmas lights project. I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it off. It will be published in the Quick Christmas edition of Handmade.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: