Monday, August 11, 2008

Yummy fabric & coffee applique


Here are some photos of the fabric that has come in . I have been loading them up over the weekend. The tops ones are from Max New while the lower ones are mainly Moda fabrics. There are still five more to scan and fifteen still to load up.

Here is a picture of the coffee cup that I mentioned last post. I have two of them assembled. Now I need to get back to the ironing board to get the rest assembled.

I did manage some time on my paper piecing diamonds last night & I have started to put the hexagons together. I also have another ieda for a Jelly roll quilt - I just need the time to sew!

I have spent the morning having a look at patterns. We will be getting some more Lynette Anderson patterns in as well as Leanne Beasley's patterns.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: